Want a simple way to use a timer clock?
The mechanical chess clock is a manual design that you don’t need a complicated program to set up the device.
So you can start in a matter of seconds using your two hands.
You only need to do is to turn around the arrow at the back setting modes of the clock.
You can either freely set up it whatever timer modes you want on the game (such as 30 mins, 10 mins, 5 mins, or even 1 min game).
However, using the analog clock is a great advantage for you if you having trouble to set up the digital design.
So if you are interested in using the old model.
See the Product Below for Top Choices.
Chess Clock,Professional LEAP PQ9905 Quarz Analog Chess Clock
- Made of durable ABS shell electronic component – color black.
- with 2 buttons timers count up & down and stop mode side by side.
- Features for Chinese Chess, International Chess and I-Go.
- Available for 1 x AA battery [not included].
Retro Analog Chess Clock Timer – Wind-Up Mechanical Chess Clock
- Made of large durable and stylish plastic retro classic analog clock.
- gold design count down & up buttons.
- automatic mechanical clock [no battery required].
- clock size: 6 inches to 3.5 inches.
- available colors: red & yellow.
Royal Crest Analog Chess Clock/Timer
- classic black plastic housing analog clock.
- crystal quartz with electronic oscillator to create signal & easy to produce.
- the reset system is easy to press.
- this mechanical clock is required for tournament.
- AA battery design.
Master Tournament Analog Chess Clock Timer
- for daily home mechanical clock.
- simple design – black painted color.
- with easy setting to start the chess game.
- AA battery design but not included in the clock.
Clock Timer: Mechanical Analog Wind-Up & Wood Base
- crafted with real wood design.
- with wooden base artistic design.
- 100 % mechanical wind-up mechanism.
- no battery included.