Sometimes, you can’t deny that the endgame bottle is your worst nightmare in the game of chess.
Right now, you have the real cure to heal your greatest weaknesses.
This page will show you the A-Z tactics for:
- King endgame
- Queen endgame
- Rook endgame
- Knight endgame
- Bishop endgame
- Pawn endgame
So, the books I outlined below is the best route for your success to become an expert in the last battle.
Check it out :
Silman’s Complete Endgame Course
- The book describes the fundamental aspects of the endgame process that start from the beginners, advanced, and master levels. It will create a building blocks with clearly & painstaking explained in the book.
- The book contains the names of the endgame opposition such as the Lucena and Philidor Positions, Cat and Mouse, Trebuchet, Fox in the Chicken Coup, Triangulation, Building a Box, Square of a Pawn, Outflanking, and the Principle of Two Weaknesses – are vital to master.
- Author : Jemery Silman
- Year Published : January 31, 2007
Understanding Chess End Games
- The book contains the 100 chess endgame ideas and concepts to win & save the difficult positions.
- It’s covers the main types of endgame and typical thinking methods to pursue the readers gain the important skills in the endgame battle.
- Author : John Nunn
- Year Published : August 25, 2009
Dvoretsky’s Endgame Manual
- The book describes as a 4th edition series with comprehensive modern theories & musk-known ideas in the endgame concepts.
- The book will help you to improve your weaknesses as the soul of the endgame process. You can learn here a very practical points that highlighted in blue with (illustrations & diagrams) to defeat your opponent.
- Author : Mark Dvoretsky
- Year Published : December 15, 2014
100 Endgames You Must Know
- The book describes the new edition classic and there are some ending techniques here will not covered from the other books.
- The book contains the difficult situation to teach you how to survive in the endgame battle. And will guiding you a very simple rules, detailed explanations, diagrams, clear summaries of the most important points and sample tests.
- Author : Jesus De La Villa
- Year Published : January 15, 2016
Chess End Games for Kids
- The book describes the best position of the few pieces left in the board and things to avoid when you decide to move as to win the endgame battle.
- The book contains the few basic mates & simplest pawn’s ending procedure.All you need to know in the endgame are here to analyze the different pattern by the possible moves to survive.
- The book is perfect study for kids (beginners & advanced chess players).
- Author : Karster Muller
- Year Published : June 13, 2015
The 100 Endgames You Must Know
- The book describes the collections of 100 endgame materials, including the training methods and selected exercises to cultivate your knowledge to avoid the common errors.
- The book contains the basic exercises such as solving these puzzles will drive home the most important ideas, refresh your knowledge and improve your calculation skills.
- Author : Jesus De La Villa
- Year Published : May 15, 2019
Domination in 2,545 Endgame Studies
- The book describes the 2,545 chess endgame studies from the different grand master ideas shared on their previous experiences by how to master the critical stage & winning the end battle.
- The book contains the different diagrams, illustrations, advice, quotes, and puzzles to improve your endgame skills.
- Author : Ghenrikh M. Kasparyan
- Year Published : June 20, 2007
A Comprehensive Guide Chess Endgames
- The book contains more than 300 real life examples & studies to improve your endgame tactics and enjoy your game in a fresh ways. A modern chess classic book is always updated for the coming years.
- The book received an award in the chess world like (English Chess Federation & Chess Cafe). So, the ideas inside the book is effective to master your weaknesses in the game.
- Author : Ger Van Perlo
- Year Published : July 07, 2014