You know, the middle game tactics are one of the most complicated moves to master.
Having the right understanding in the middle game is not enough.
You need the guide book so that you have the advantage strategy to control the game until the last checkmate.
This page will show you:
- The proper formation of your major pieces.
- The best technique to checkmate quickly.
- The right time to sacrifice your pieces.
- The correct plan to attack your opponent.
So if you want to change your career into the next level.
The middlegame books I outlined below are the complete lists to improve your game.
Check it out…
Mastering Chess Middle Games
- The book describes the different practical stage of the middle game methods. The counter play attack & defense by obstructing the plans of your opponent, realizing the advantage with battle of the heavy pieces, and more ideas.
- The book contains also to formulate the easy ways by the rules of the game, present the large numbers of different examples in the middle game and ends with a proven of practical tests.
- Author : Alexander Panchenko
- Year Published : Jan 07, 2016
Understanding Chess Middle Games
- The book describes the practical methods to attack the king territory and the common positional strategy to destroy the opponent side.
- The book contains the long-term strategy with the various plan of attack, concrete ideas for the major structural pieces are better than the others.
- And also included the two inspiring major points to teach you the modern chess attack written in the book.
- Author : John Nunn
- Year Published : January 10, 2012
The Art of the Middle Game
- The art of the middle game contains the illustrations by combining the knowledge of the two grand masters to prepare you the proper attacks & defensive system.
- The book describes the important rules of the pawns ” the soul of the game ” it’s
demonstrate the shape and configuration of pawns in the center have a vital bearing on the way one has to play the middle game.
- Author : Paul Keres & Alexander Kotov
- Year Published : December 01, 1989
Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition
- The book describes the different types of pattern recognition to improve your plan in the middle game process.
- The book contains the well-defined subjects and easy to remember the basic elements by increasing the number of positions, pawn structures and piece placements will automatically activate your chess knowledge.
- Author : Arthur Van De Oudeweetering
- Year Published : November 07, 2014
Soviet Middle Game Technique
- The book describes the practical ways of soviet middle game technique that updated over time in the past century.
- The book contains the planning techniques & combination styles to attack & defense your castle.
- This book is one of the popular written in the chess literature.
- Author : Peter Romanovsky
- Year Published : June 04, 2013
Winning Chess Middle Games: An Essential Guide to Pawn Structures
- The book describes the right position of the pieces and the four main types of pawns positioning such as
doubled pawns, isolated pawns, hanging pawns and pawn majorities.
- The book helps you to solve the basic problems of the middle game: space, tension and initiative in the battle field.
- The book futures in the Chess Magazine and Runner-up in Chess Federation Year Award in 2009.
- Author : Ivan Sokolov
- Year Published : January 15, 2018
Chess for Beginners: Winning Tips and Tactics to Dominate your Opponents
- The book describes the different types of proven strategies & tactics to master the middle game and teach you how the grand master thinks in the complicated game in the middle.
- The book also contains the start-up opening to middle game, superior plan to middle game process and preparing you to the end game methods.
- It was explained the practical ideas between the different tactics & strategy to use in the middle game.
- Author : Magnus Templar
- Year Published : May 12, 2018
Chess Middle Game Planning
- The book translated into the Russian classic promotions that teach you to improve your planning strategy & tactics in the middle game battle.
- The book contains lots of practical ideas and different knowledge shares by the grand master illustrates in the book that mostly used in the tournament game.
- Author : Peter Romanovsky
- Translator : Jimmy Adams
- Year Published : May 03, 1990