Do you want to harness your chess opening styles & techniques super fast?
This page will show you the step by step formula that you want to achieve.
You will learn here about:
- The A-Z methods for opening strategies.
- The basics counter attack & defensive style for white & black.
- How to control the center game in the beginning.
So if you are so serious to level up your opening power methods.
The kicker here:
You have the secret advantage with your opponent every time you play in the tournament.
Check it out :
Modern Chess Openings
- The Modern Chess Openings describes the up to date edition that almost written in the past century. The opening theory are usually does not found in the tournament clubs.
- The book is best practice for intermediate chess players & international grand master who wanted to stay their level at the top.
- Author : Nick De Firmian
- Year Published : April 08, 2008.
Winning Chess Openings
- The Winning Chess Openings describes the two greatest challenges for the beginners. It will teach you how to choose the appropriate attack & the proper formation in the game.
- The book explained the first ten moves, the proper castle of the king, the time tested & pawn structures.
- The best plan strategy & opening principles of the game.
- The defensive styles for black against to any white attack.
- The proper attack for white that mostly used by the World Champion.
- Author : Yasser Seirawan
- Year Published : Oct 01, 2003.
Fundamental Chess Openings
- The FCO describes the perfect survival tactics by the different styles of the opening methods.
- The book is the up to date version that offers many tips & recommendations.
- The book explained a lot of strategic ideas to understand clearly the opening stage. It is not a book to provide you a numbers of variations to memorize.
- Author : Paul Van Der Sterren
- Year Published : Nov 24, 2009.
Chess Opening: 700 Ways to Ambush Your Opponent
- The book is a collection of almost 700 ways of chess opening strategy that has been recorded a wide variety of chess players from amateurs & World Champion.
- The traps & tricks to ambush your opponent in 20 moves.
- It will teach to avoid pitfalls in the beginning so that you can defense wisely with your opponent whether you are white or black army.
- Author : Nikolai Kalinichenko
- Year Published : June 15, 2018.
A Comprehensive and Simplified Guide to Chess Openings
- The book describes the opening analysis & ideas move by move strategic for the beginners. It covers more than 30 opening theories that tested & proven by the grand master level in the game.
- It includes the opening diagrams & visual illustrations for each position in the board.
- It covers the advantages & disadvantages of every start-up opening both white & black pieces in the beginning.
- Author : Cory Klein
- Year Published : Nov 17, 2017.
Unlocking the Mysteries of the Modern Chess Openings
- The book is best guide for beginners to advanced. The rule of this book is focusing on king pawn’s opening and guiding you the critical stage to attack & defense in the beginning.
- The book describes the opening theory about the most popular opening that mostly used by the experts such as the Ruy Lopez & Sicilian Defense.
- Author : John Watson
- Year Published : Oct 01, 2006
Chess Openings for Beginners
- The book explained the proven strategies of how to control the center game and rules by each pieces on the board.
- The beginners guide by different types of chess opening covered in this book such as Italian Game, King’s Gambit, Queen’s Gambit, the Ruy Lopez, the English for white, Sicilian Defense, French Defense, Slav Defense, Caro-Cann Defense and more.
- Author : Magnus Templar
- Year Published : March 17, 2018.
Chess Opening Names
- The book describes the different lists of chess opening theories that mostly practice by the high-level chess players in the World history.
- It includes the life, events, and stories from the names & famous chess players such as Bobby Fisher, Aron Nimzowitsch, Alexander Alekhine, Frank Marshall, Siegbert Tarrasch, Wilhelm Steinitz, and Paul Morphy
- Author : Nathan Rose
- Year Published : July 16, 2017