Do you want to learn the ultimate concept of chess strategies & tactics from start to finish?
This page will show you the beginning stage, advanced concept, and master levels.
So if you want to destroy your opponent in strategical ways.
The books I outlined below will help you to develop your chess skills to become a competent player in the world.
Check it out :
Complete Book of Chess Strategy
- The book is the comprehensive guide available to all kinds of chess level that who wanted to learn the chess strategy game. A complete guide start from A – Z alphabetically with a quick tips, easy to understand, and accessible to all degrees of strength.
- The book is fundamentally used by the famous chess players in history such as Steinitz, Capablanca, Petrosian, Fischer, and Karpov in their memorable game in chess.
- Author : Jemery Silman
- Year Published : July 01, 1998
The Ultimate Guide for Beginners
- The book contains the basic strategy and comprehensive guide for the beginners. It stands for the basic tactics, manual strategies, and diagrams to help you visualize in every step of your progress to win the game.
- The book will teach you the knowledge and step by step guide to master the basics as to improve your chess mindset everyday.
- Author : Cory Klein
- Year Published : July 11, 2017
5334 Problems, Combinations and Games
- The book contains the collection of materials from the chess teachers – included the real matches, basic strategies, and instructional situations to defeat your opponent in a matter of strategic ways.
- The book has more than 5,334 chess problems to studies, included 306 problems for checkmate in one move, 3,412 mates in two moves, 744 mates in three moves, 600 miniature games, 144 simple endgames, and 128 tournament game combinations.
- Author : Laszlo Polgar
- Year Published : August 13, 2013
Winning Chess Strategy for Kids
- This book is a work of original materials and entertaining artwork – best for kids ages up to 7-13 years old. It will provides the covering the rules, basic mates, and elementary tactics.
- The book contains the whole range with advanced strategies, including piece development, pawn structures, and attacking the castled king.
- Author : Jeff Coakley
- Year Published : December 01, 2000
Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess
- The book describes the practical problems and exercises to help your chess skills transformed in the art of checkmate. It contains the tactics & strategies that start with the beginners and advanced chess players.
- The book is also programmed the deep questions to chance your thinking in the new level of skills by playing chess.
- Author : Bobby Fisher
- Year Published : July 01, 1982
1001 Chess Tactics from the Games of Everyday Chess Players
- This book is providing you thousands of games by the past chess players and selected you the most instructive ways and tactical examples for the beginners & advanced.
- The book contains a well-defined research to calculate the best strategies you need to learn from the real chess players. And also selected the proven materials to guide you on the top level of expertise.
- Author : Tim Brennan
- Year Published : December 07, 2013
How to Beat Your Dad at Chess
- The book describes the all in one guide for the beginner and master level. And also ultimately giving you a delightful and instructive positions from the real games with 50 Deadly Checkmates that mostly chess masters used to win in the tournament.
- The book summarizing the tactical strategies by simple checkmating your opponent with the deep ideas and clear examples to develop the tactical skills that needed to carry out to attacks, complicated combinations and sacrifices.
- Author : Murray Chandler
- Year Published : October 01, 1998
Logical Chess: Move By Move
- The book contains the basic plan and advice from the greatest chess titans in history. In this book the middle game is the main focus to improve your tactical skills by beating your opponent in a direct way to checkmate the king.
- The book provides 33 examples to guide you on the critical stage and how to use it in the battle field. In detailed, the logical chess gives real insight into the power of the higher pieces and how to arrange them most effectively.
- Author : Irving Chernev
- Year Published : June 30, 2003